Penelope James is an experienced freelance communications consultant with over 20 years’ experience of public relations practice in the UK and Ireland in corporate, business-to-business, consumer, event and sponsorship PR for high profile organisations and companies.
She offers a proactive, pragmatic, yet creative approach to growing your business or your brand.
Furthermore, she provides excellent counsel, intelligent strategy and effective communications solutions to ensure tangible results and, most importantly, a sound and long-lasting reputation for your products or services.
Penelope is enthusiastic, dynamic and resourceful and has a strong track record in delivering outstanding results, consistently, across a broad range of sectors
Results speak for themselves: many clients have retained her services for over ten years.
Penelope James is a member of:
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Women in Business
- M.A. in Russian and French from Trinity College, Dublin
- Associate of the London College of Music
- Associate of the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing
And she is:
- Director of Bob Hope Productions
- Chair, Denton with Wootton Parish Council
- Ex-Vice Chair of Governors, Pent Valley Technology College, Folkestone, Kent